Haiman Hogue, PLLC
Texas Estate Planning Attorneys Serving The Lord and His Creations
Haiman Hogue, PLLC is a Faith Based, Estate and Family Protection Planning and Elder Law Firm. Our firm is designed on the foundational belief that we are “Faithfully Serving God and our Clients” in everything we do. The Lord gives us the clients He wants us to help and the income He wants us to make, so our focus is to use our unique God-given talents and abilities to help and serve others. Our attorneys and staff are actively involved in community outreach. In addition, we offer the public several free educational events a year and are always willing to provide a guest speaker for professional organizations and civic groups.
We believe our integrity is all we have and that none of our clients come to us by coincidence. We share this to declare the standard in which we expect to be held. Our mission every day is to “Faithfully Serve God and Our Clients” in everything we do. We love what we do and are blessed to be able to do it. If you’re looking for a law firm that authentically cares about their clients, we’d be honored to serve in any way we can. Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs planning is not an occupation — it’s a calling and a way of life.
At Haiman Hogue, PLLC, we create customized estate plans based on your family structure, your life plans, goals, values, principles and vision. There is no such thing as a “one-size fits all” estate plan. We will learn about what you want to accomplish and find the tools necessary to achieve your goals.
Our practice is focused in the following areas:
- Basic Estate and Life Planning
- Legacy Wealth Planning
- Young Family Protection Planning
- Asset Protection
- Medicaid Benefits Planning
- V.A. Benefits Planning
- Special Needs Planning
Everyone will come in contact at some point in his or her life with at least one of these areas of the law. You can’t completely avoid it – you will either pay for it now or pay for it later. It’s like driving a car; it’s a lot cheaper to regularly change your oil than it is to replace an engine. If you own a home, why do you pay for fire insurance? Can you imagine your home burning down and you not having insurance? We protect not only from future financial loss, but we pride ourselves on also protecting our clients and their families from future stress, turmoil and the emotional nightmares that often come with the lack of planning.
To schedule an appointment to discuss your situation, please call the Elder Law and Estate Planning professionals at Haiman Hogue, PLLC today: (469) 89- ELDER (469) 893-533
Our Core Values Are
- Biblical Worldview
- Equally Yoked – anytime 2 or more people unite to accomplish one goal
- Success is defined as alignment with God’s purposes
- We build His kingdom, not our own
Does the right thing
- Is it legal, moral, ethical
- No amount of money is worth betraying a trust
- If Mom were watching – God is with us always
- Not about being liked
Life Long Learners
- Embracing new ideas, decisions, skills & behaviors
- Curious, inquisitive and creative
- Willing to learn because we want to not because we have to
- Promoting life long learning through teaching others
Service Above Self
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Just want to be GREAT
- We believe in Daring Greatly (vulnerable)
- If we received this from another company would we think it was GREAT
- Thinking Great is the key to being Great
- Would someone visiting think we were great?